So I have recently acquired a Savage XL with an Axial .28 and an Axial .32. The truck is pretty sweet and will probably become my favorite RC. It may not handle near as well as the T-Maxx, but it’s one sweet truck to bash!
I managed to get a sweet deal on a aluminum battery box, and I think it cleaned it up a bit.
I decided to take a few pics of the truck outside today.
- Dace Predator chassis
- Front and Rear Aluminum diff’s
- Dace Front and Rear Aluminum shock towers
- Pretty much new 2.5R Traxxas engine, broke in + 2 tanks through it
- Traxxas Resonator tune pipe(Brand new),
- Futaba Receiver and Transmitter
- Hitec HS 645MG steering servo
- Futaba S3003 throttle servo
- ProLine Mulcher tires
Welcome to WordPress.com. This is your first post. Edit or delete it and start blogging!